Info on immunizations for school

July 17, 2013 12:00 AM

UPDATED July 11, 2013 01:50 PM

More Videos

  • Police arrest man who shot and killed his roommate

    Officer Charley Davidson gives details of the arrest of a Wichita man who shot his roommate and and two others when his roommate was moving out. (Video by Wichita Police Department)