About half of protection papers in Sedgwick County don’t get served

June 09, 2013 6:56 AM

More Videos

  • Will we have another warm winter, or pay the price with snow and ice?

    Watch the NOAA weather outlook for the winter of 2017-18 to find out the overall forecast for areas of the country.