December 31, 2012

Non-emergency phone line activated for New Year’s Eve

Sedgwick County Emergency Communications officials are activating a non-emergency phone line that can be used to make noise complaints and report other instances that don’t pose a danger to life or property.

Related content


Editor's Choice Videos