WICHITA — Free depression screenings are being offered next week at a variety of times and locations.
Participants will complete a brief, written questionnaire, learn about symptoms of depression and learn how to help a friend or family member who may be at risk. They also will be given the chance to talk with a health care professional.
Here are the times and places for screenings:
* 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday, Atwater Neighborhood Center, 2755 E. 19th St.
Never miss a local story.
* 1 to 3 p.m. Monday, Friends University Center on Family Living Clinic, 2100 W. University.
* 4 to 7 p.m. Monday, Genesis Health Club, 6100 E. Central.
* 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Workforce Alliance, 150 N. Main, Suite 200.
* 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Mental Health Association Counseling Center, 555 N. Woodlawn, Suite 102.
* 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Friends University Center on Family Living Clinic, 2100 W. University.
* 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Atwater Neighborhood Center, 2755 E. 19th St.
* 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday, Preferred Medical Associates, 13610 W. Maple.