What’s the deal?
06/13/2014 10:51 PM
06/13/2014 10:51 PM
This week’s best travel bargains around the globe.
– Fallsview Indoor Waterpark in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is offering a family package with savings of up to $250 on attractions and dining. The package includes accommodations at one of four Falls Avenue Resort Hotels; four two-day waterpark passes (valued at about $400), free kid’s meal ($60) with every adult entree purchased at the Fallsview Buffet, the Rainbow Room or Planet Hollywood; and the Adventure City Passport to Fun, which includes four tickets each to mini-golf ($23), bumper cars ($27), the SWAT team interactive ride ($27), the Pink Panther balloon ride ($23) and more. Price varies by hotel. For example, at the Skyline Inn, a family of four pays from about $215 a night, including taxes. Valid on arrivals through Sept. 1. Info: 888-234-8413, www.fallsviewwaterpark.com.
– Spend at least three nights in Bermuda this summer and receive a $200 resort credit for activities and dining at any of nine participating properties. Hotels with the So Much More of Bermuda deal include Cambridge Beaches, the Reefs, Rosewood Tuckers Point Resort and Pompano Beach Club. Prices vary. For example, three nights at the Fairmont Southampton in mid-August costs $1,307, including taxes. Stay at least three nights. For all deals, book by July 30 and travel by Sept. 1. Info: www.gotobermuda.com/travel-deals/so-much-more-summer-offer.
– The Landings St. Lucia is offering savings of up to 45 percent and two free massages valued at $260. The discounted rate for a one-bedroom villa suite with private plunge pool starts at $306 per night (plus $61 taxes and resort fee), including breakfast; normal rate is $555 per night (plus $111 taxes and fees). Book by July 31; travel Sept. 1-Oct. 31. Info: 866-252-0689, www.landingsstlucia.com/specials.
– Book a select Mediterranean cruise with Cunard and receive a free balcony upgrade, paid gratuities and a bottle of wine. Prices vary. For example, a balcony stateroom on a seven-night cruise aboard the Queen Elizabeth departing Civitavecchia, Italy, on July 18 now starts at $1,149 per person double, plus $79 port charges – a savings of $200. Prepaid gratuities are valued at $161, and the wine is worth $30. Book by June 30 and request promo code RD6. Info: 800-728-6273, www.cunard.com/cruise-deals/mediterranean-spotlight-sale.
– With G Adventures, save 20 percent – plus $100 on airfare – on international family adventures departing through Dec. 15. The deal applies to 20 packages with such destinations as India, China, Cuba, Costa Rica and Vietnam. For example, the seven-day Morocco Family Adventure starts at $799 per adult (was $999) and $719 per child, with taxes. Price includes five nights’ hotel; one night at a beach camp; excursions including Marrakech city tour and camel trekking in Sidi Kaoukil; six breakfasts and one dinner; and private van transport. Depart Oct. 25. For air deal, book through the company by July 31 and save $100; use promo code G13PLUSAIR100. For the land portion, book by June 30 and use promo code 20FAMILY2014. Info: 877-277-9849, www.gadventures.com.