– Enterprise has a sale on weekend car rental rates at select neighborhood locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Economy/compact cars now cost $9.99 per day, intermediate $14.99, standard $17.99, and full-size $19.99 – plus taxes. Rent in advance, with the rental starting on a Friday and ending the following Monday. Valid through May 21. For example, an early December weekend rental in Orlando now costs $41 total, including taxes; normal rates start at about $30 a day. Sale price includes 100 miles per day. Info: 800-261-7331, www.enterprise.com.
– Stay five nights or longer at a Squires Estate property on Eleuthera Island in the Bahamas and receive a free three-night return stay in the same villa. Initial visit must take place Jan. 1 through April 26, with return stay permitted Oct. 1 through Nov. 22 in 2014 or 2015. A five-night stay ranges from $875 for the junior cottage at Belmont, which sleeps two, to $2,375 for the three-bedroom Mrs. Russel’s House, which sleeps six. Add taxes of 16 percent. Value of the free stay ranges from about $540 to $1,530; guest must pay taxes. Advance booking of 45 days required for return stay. Deal is based on availability. Info: 413-588-6060, www.squiresestatebahamas.com.
– Book by Nov. 15 and receive a $1,000 per-person credit on all 2014 Belize itineraries with Blount Small Ship Adventures. Deal includes two new itineraries: the 14-night Belize, The Barrier Reef, Guatemala & Honduran Bay Islands, leaving Belize City on Feb. 21 and now starting at $3,929 per person double (plus $350 port fees); and the 11-night Best of Belize: The Barrier Reef & Guatemala, which sails from Belize City on Jan. 10 and 24 and Feb. 7 and starts at $2,999 (plus $295 port charges). Rate includes three daily meals daily with wine and beer served at lunch and dinner. Info: 888-618-4770, blountsmallshipadventures.com.
– Adventure Life is offering 30 percent savings on an Antarctica sailing departing Dec. 19. Discounted price starts at $3,495 per person double (a $1,500 savings) and includes one night’s lodging in Ushuaia, Argentina; a nine-night cruise aboard the 189-passenger Ocean Diamond, which travels round trip from Ushuaia; Zodiac shore landings and excursions; return airport transfer; emergency evacuation insurance; and port charges. Info: 800-344-6118, www.adventure-life.com.
– SmarTours has savings of up to $1,000 per couple on its 10-day Beijing and Shanghai tour. The trip, when booked by Dec. 18, starts at $999 per person double ( check and money order payments) and includes round-trip air from New York to Beijing, with return from Shanghai; intra-China flights; all transfers; accommodations at the Penta Hotel in Beijing and the Holiday Inn Downtown in Shanghai; daily breakfast; tour guides; and all taxes and fees. Depart on select dates January through April. If paying by credit card, add $100. Info: 800-337-7773, smartours.com.