This week’s best travel bargains around the globe:
– The Curacao Tourism Board has partnered with 21 properties to offer every fourth night free for stays Aug. 15 through Dec. 15. You must book directly through a participating third-party booking site, including Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia. Travelocity, for example, is also offering an extra 10 percent discount on select properties. Prices vary. On Travelocity, a couple traveling in mid-September pays $571 for four nights in a resort-view king room at the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, including taxes – a savings of about $271. Book by Sept. 15; Labor Day and Thanksgiving blackout dates apply at most properties. Info: www.curacao.com/4free.
– Miraval, the luxe spa resort in Tucson, is offering a Girls’ Getaway Package with at least $700 in resort credits, plus other perks. With the deal, rates start at $475 per person per night and include a $150 nightly credit, plus a $250 credit per single occupancy and $500 per double when booked by Aug. 16; casita-style accommodations with a one-room category upgrade worth $75 a night; all meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages; activities such as yoga, meditation, golf and the fitness center; one spa treatment from the morning menu ($150 value); shuttle transfers from the Tucson airport or valet parking; and 20 percent off Raindance Pass boutique and spa store purchases. Three-night minimum required; 20 percent resort amenity fee and about 15 percent taxes are additional. Stay by Dec. 31. Info: 800-232-3969, www.miravalresorts.com.
– Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering two-for-one fares, a $300 per-stateroom shipboard credit, free economy airfare or a $1,598 round-trip business-class fare, and free Internet access on select 2013 European voyages. For example, a 10-night cruise aboard the Seven Seas Voyager, which sails from Rome to Venice on Oct. 23, now starts at $7,199 per person double, including port charges, shore excursions and drinks. Airfare from Washington Dulles to Rome, with return from Venice, typically costs $1,039 for economy and $4,030 for business-class; ship Internet access is usually $29.95 a day. Request code EUROPE2013 and book by Sept. 30. Info: 877-505-5370, www.rssc.com.
– Grand Circle Cruise Line is offering free round-trip air on seven fall departures of the Romance of the Rhine & Mosel river cruise. The 16-day cruise, which sails from Brussels to Basel, in Switzerland (or the reverse), and visits five countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Switzerland), starts at $2,695 per person double, plus $165 in port charges. Price includes free air from Washington Dulles (typically from about $900); 14 nights in an outside cabin aboard a private river ship; all meals and wine at dinner; 12 tours; Exclusive Discovery Series events, such as a home-hosted coffee klatsch; and taxes. Valid departures: Sept. 27; Oct. 9, 11, 23 and 25; and Nov. 6 and 8. Book by Aug. 19 and use code RFJH101 Info: 800-221-2610, www.gct.com.
– International Expeditions is covering up to $1,400 in airfare on select Galapagos expedition cruises. The 10-day adventure starts at $5,098 per person double and includes connecting international air from Washington to Guayaquil, Ecuador (typically from $470); seven nights aboard the 32-passenger Evolution; daily naturalist-guided excursions; accommodations before and after the cruise at the Hotel Oro Verde in Guayaquil; most meals; transfers; and taxes. Add $110 in park fees. Depart Sept. 6 or 20. Info: 800-234-9620, www.ietravel.com.
– Troy Tours is offering a discounted price of $1,199 per person double on its six-night Ephesus & Cappadocia & Istanbul tour. The escorted Turkey trip includes nonstop round-trip air on Turkish Airlines from Washington Dulles to Istanbul; three domestic flights; two nights at the Charisma Deluxe Hotel in Kusadasi; two nights at the Gamirasu Cave Hotel in Cappadocia; two nights at the DoubleTree Moda in Istanbul; 10 meals; three sightseeing tours; guides; transfers; and most taxes ($72 departure tax is extra). Priced separately, flights and lodging alone would cost about $1,397. Depart November through March. Book by Aug. 18. Info: 310-417-3460, www.troytours.com.