Travelocity worked with the airline to make the change so that I could take a later flight to alleviate this problem and there was to be no charge.
But when my credit card statement arrived there was an additional charge of $1,534 for this same flight.
I have contacted Travelocity numerous times through calling and e-mails, and I am still being told it is US Airways holding it up.
I have contacted US Airways and am getting nowhere. I have contacted my credit card company and was told that if I said I did not authorize the charge my flight would be canceled.
Never miss a local story.
Am I in some sort of bureaucratic travel hell? What can I do to get this refund?