• In Wichita: Boston Park, 6655 E. Zimmerly; Buffalo Park, 10209 Hardener; College Hill United Methodist Church, First and Erie; Earhart Environmental Magnet School, 4401 N. Arkansas; Edgemoor Park, 5815 E. Ninth St.; Extension Education Center, 7001 W. 21st St.; Great Plains Nature Center, 6232 E. 29th St. North; Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 Museum Blvd.; Osage Park, 2121 W. 31st St. South; and South Linwood Park, Hydraulic and Mount Vernon.
• Outside Wichita: Cheney, East South Avenue and Garfield; Clearwater, Aquatic Center parking lot; Colwich, 115 N. 3rd St.; Derby, 2700 E. Madison; Garden Plain, at the water tower; Kechi, 107 Sioux; Maize, 201 S. Park; Mount Hope, 400 S. Thomas; Mulvane, 117 E. Main; Park City, 6801 N. Hydraulic; Valley Center, Veterans Park.
• Fertilize sparingly, and sweep up driveways and curbs.
• Plant bare spots in the lawn.
• Compost yard waste, and pick up after your pet.
• Check your car for leaks and recycle motor oil.
• Take your car to the car wash; do not wash in the driveway.
• Never dump anything in storm drains or in streams.
• Never flush unused medicine; check for a take-back program.
• Use the least toxic pesticides possible; learn to use no pesticides.