Are you between the ages of 13 and 17?
Have you always wanted to do a fashion photo shoot?
Do you love putting together a great outfit?
Are you a genius when it comes to getting a big bang for your buck?
Then you are who we are looking for.
Enter the $15 Back-to-School Outfit Challenge!
As a winner, you'll be featured Aug. 1 on the cover of The Eagle's WichiTalk — in color.
Your entry gives us permission to publish your photo in the paper and online at Kansas.com.
We'll have two categories:
1. Resale: Those who got all or part of their outfit at a resale shop.
2. Retail: Those who purchased their entire outfit at a regular retail store. Sale merchandise is the way to go!
* Shop for an outfit and keep the cost, including tax, to $15 or less. Go head-to-toe as much as possible, but it's up to you to decide what you think your money should be spent on.
* Get someone to take a head-to-toe color photo of you.
* E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to Bonnie Bing, The Wichita Eagle, 825 E. Douglas, Wichita, KS 67202.
* With the photo, you must submit your name, age, the school you attend and a phone where you can be reached on the afternoon of July 25.
* List what you bought, where you purchased it and how much each item cost, as well as the total cost for the outfit.
* Winners will have to present receipts, so make sure you keep yours.
* Winners in the two categories will model their outfits for a fashion shoot July 26 at The Wichita Eagle. Those are the photos that we'll publish on Aug. 1.
* The deadline for entries is noon July 25. Winners will be notified that afternoon. The photo shoot and interviews will be on July 26.