Top 10 viral Super Bowl commercials
01/28/2013 12:33 PM
02/03/2013 11:37 AM
From Volkswagen to Budweiser to Dorito's, companies across the globe have used the Super Bowl as a platform to air their cutting-edge commercials for years. Take a trip down memory lane in this list of the top 10 that turned viral.
1. Volkswagen: The Force, 2011
2. Budweiser: Respect, 2002
3. Chevrolet: OK GO "Needing/Getting", 2012
4. Volkwagen: The Bark Side, 2012
5. Dorito's: House Rules, 2010
6. Universal: "Fast Five" trailer, 2010
7. Chrysler: Imported from Detroit, 2011
8. M&M: "Sexy and I Know It", 2012
9. Reebok: Official Linebacker, 2006
10. Honda: Matthew's Day Off
Join the Discussion
The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.