Fire burns garage in south Wichita

11/17/2012 1:13 PM

11/17/2012 1:36 PM

Fire burns garage in south Wichita

Click here to see the video in full screen or to e-mail to a friend.

A fire that caused $180,000 in damage to a three-car garage attached to a south Wichita home early Friday afternoon was likely ignited by accident, a Wichita fire investigator said. (Video courtesy of James Carpenter)

Join the Discussion

The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Terms of Service