November's First Friday music crawl will showcase a cross-genre sampling of Wichita music talent at a dozen venues. Additionally, the Rokict anniversary party and Web site relaunch will take place at Rock Island Live tonight.
Rokict founded the music crawl earlier this year.
In addition to live music, local art will be displayed by Stacy Renee, Deb Gardner, Mary Streepy, Travis Hinnen and Zee'ana Lynn. The Gyro Cart will sell meat and vegetarian gyros outside Rock Island Live, 101 Rock Island.
Here is tonight's music crawl schedule:
Never miss a local story.
* CityArts, 334 N. Mead, Troy Hutson, Ghostbeard, Hot Air Balloon Trauma, indie acoustic singer/songwriter, all ages
* The Pumphouse, 825 E. Second St., Front Porch Blues, blues, 21 to enter
* Loft 150, 150 N. Mead, Shawn Craver aka Raging Sea, acoustic Celtic folk, 21 to enter
* Caffe Moderne, 300 N. Mead, Tony Ngo, singer/songwriter, all ages
* Oeno, 330 N. Mead, Jive Troubadors, jazz, 21 to enter
* Kelly's Irish Pub, 597 E. Douglas, Aaron Fowler, acoustic guitar, 21 to enter
* Heroes, 117 N. Mosley, Billie Freedholm & Robin Roberts, bluegrass, 18 to enter
* The Blue Lounge, 614 W. Douglas, My Favorite Substitute, rock, 21 to enter
* Rock Island Live, 101 N. Rock Island, The Chime Owls, Standing in the Colour, Ratanana, Toy Sails, Rukus, experimental indie rock/hip hop, 18 to enter
* Mead's Corner, 430 E. Douglas, Clarensau, Aaron Lee Martin, Pridmore, bluegrass/folk, all ages
* Larkspur, 904 E. Douglas, Samba Groove, jazz, all ages
* The Riverside Perk, 1144 N. Bitting, Wilbert & Brandon McGuire, jazz/funk, all ages