For the 27th time, the Wichita Public Library will host screenings of Academy Award-nominated short films in animated, live action and documentary categories.
The films are unrated and may not be suitable for all audiences. All screenings are free.
Here’s the schedule and locations:
• 10 a.m. Saturday, Warren Theatre (west), 9150 W. 21st St.
• 10 a.m. Feb. 23, Orpheum Theatre, 200 N. Broadway
• 1 p.m. Sunday, Alford Branch Library, 3447 S. Meridian
• Noon Wednesday, Evergreen Branch Library, 2601 N. Arkansas
• 1 p.m. Feb. 22, Maya Angelou Northeast Branch Library, 3051 E. 21st
• 5 p.m. Tuesday, Westlink Branch Library, 8515 Bekemeyer
• 4 p.m. Thursday, Rockwell Branch Library, 5939 E. 9th St.