Watermark Books best-sellers (April 14)
04/14/2013 7:45 AM
08/08/2014 10:16 AM
Watermark Books & Cafe
1. "Life After Life" by Kate Atkinson
2. "Wichita 1930-2000" by Jay Price and Keith Wondra
3. "Escape from Camp 14" by Blaine Harden
4. "The Light Between Oceans" by M.L. Stedman
5. "Swamplandia" by Karen Russell
6. "In the Middle of America" by C.A. Seward & Friends
7. "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed
8. "Miss Julia to the Rescue" by Ann B. Ross
9. "Case Histories" by Kate Atkinson
10. "Burgess Boys" by Elizabeth Strout
New and notable
"Miss Julia Stirs Up Trouble" by Ann B. Ross (Viking, $26.95) — The most recent Miss Julia installment has her rallying the town to take care of an inexperienced young mother; irascible, yet often absent, older men; and corrupt preachers. Ann Ross will be at Watermark at 7p.m. Tuesday.
"The Interestings" by Meg Wolitzer (Riverhead Books, $27.95) — The story of six friends who met at art camp in the summer of 1974, and the ways their relationships change and grow over decades through individual successes and failures.
Join the Discussion
The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.