Watermark Books & Cafe
NEW AND RECOMMENDED
"On the Map" by Simon Garfield (Gotham Books, $27.50 ) From the author of "Just My Type,’ this book explores the unique way that maps both relate and realign our history, asserting that maps hold the key to what make us human.
"Zoo Time" by Howard Jacobsen (Bloomsbury, $26) A novel about a novelist trying to find inspiration in his wife, while containing his desire for her mother. By turns angry and hilarious, "Zoo Time" shows one of today’s funniest writers at his best.
Never miss a local story.
1. "Blackbear Bosin: Keeper of the Indian Spirit" by David Simmonds
2. "Pinches and Dashes" by the Junior League of Wichita
3. "Master of the Mountain" by Henry Wiencek
4. "City of Dark Magic" by Magnus Flyte
5. "The True Night Before Christmas" by Vanessa & Robert Condreay
6. "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain
7. "Help Thanks Wow" by Anne Lamott
8. "Diary of a Wimpy Kid 7" by Jeff Kinney
9. "The Art of Men (I Prefer Mine al Dente)" by Kirstie Alley
10. "Flight Behavoir" by Barbara Kingsolver