"A Simple Government" by Mike Huckabee (Sentinel, $26.95) Politician, talk show host, and former governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee offers his view of 12 things he feels the nation needs from Washington to get the country back on track. Huckabee will be signing books at Watermark March 1 at 7:30 p.m.
"Wingshooters" by Nina Revoyr (Akashic, $15.95) In the tradition of "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "A River Runs Through It," Revoyr's novel examines the effects of change on a small town, the strengths and limits of community, and the sometimes conflicting loyalties of family and justice. Revoyr will read and sign books at Watermark on April 9 at 3:30 p.m.
Never miss a local story.
1. "Committed" by Elizabeth Gilbert
2. "Moon Over Manifest" by Clare Vanderpool
3. "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. "Stern Men" by Elizabeth Gilbert
5. "Major Pettigrew's Last Stand" by Helen Simonson
6. "The Last American Man" by Elizabeth Gilbert
7. "The Barnstormer and the Lady" by Mary Lynn Oliver and Dennis Farney
8. "Pilgrim Soul" by Mira Merriman
9. "Baking Cakes in Kigali" by Gaile Parkin
10. "The Girl Who Fell From the Sky" by Heidi Durrow