Eight Kansas authors will come together during the July Jubilee book signing July 30 to meet and greet readers.
The group includes a mother-daughter duo, Roberta and Romona Lampe. Roberta currently has nine books available, including children's book "A Pig Wish," the story of one girl's wish for a pet pig.
Daughter Romona says she is under contract for her fourth book on her two favorite things: Christmas and Clydesdales.
These and other local authors are available at the book signing 2 to 5 p.m. at the Barnes & Noble located in Bradley Fair at 1920 N. Rock Road.
Never miss a local story.
Featured authors include:
* Jim Baumgarder —"The Making of a Spy: Sarah's Quest"
* Jefferson Knapp —"The Brave Journey (The Kingdom at the End of the Driveway, Part 1)"
* Ramona Lampe —"Ruby the Diva Clydesdale"; "Calves in the Kitchen"
* Roberta Seiwart Lampe —"A Pig Wish"; "Air Dog First Class"; "Two Farm Cats"; "The Homestead Trail: Kansas Calls"
* Kara Louis —"Only Mr. Darcy Will Do"; "Darcy's Voyage"
* Nancy Mehl —"Blown Away"; "Curl Up and Dye"; "Simple Choices"
* Judith Miller — Daughters of Amana series
* Kim Vogel Sawyer —"Courting Miss Amsel"; "In Every Heartbeat"
Mention Rose Hill Public Library and a portion of the sale at Barnes & Noble will be donated for the fundraiser.
Other upcoming book signings in area book sellers:
* Tracy Seeley, author of "My Ruby Slippers," July 20, 7 p.m., Watermark Books and Cafe, 4701 E. Douglas
* James Minick, author of "The Blueberry Years", July 21, 7 p.m., Watermark Books and Cafe, 4701 E. Douglas
* James Mason, author of "Wichita's Riverside Parks," July 16, 2 p.m., Barnes & Noble in Eastgate at 8021 E. Kellogg Ave.
* Michelle Pillow, author of "Pride and Prejudice: The Wild and Wanton Edition" and Candace Gilmer, author of "The Reluctant Prince," July 23, 2 p.m., Barnes & Noble in Bradley Fair at 1920 N. Rock Road
* Michael Wallis, author of "David Crockett: The Lion of the West," July 25, 7 p.m., Watermark Books and Cafe, 4701 E. Douglas
* Sharon Lovejoy, author of "Toad Cottages & Shooting Stars," July 30, 3 p.m. Watermark Books and Cafe, 4701 E. Douglas