1. Black Arts Festival: Vendors, art, activities and food. Noon to 9 p.m. Saturday through Monday, McAdams Park, 1329 E. 13th St.; Unity Parade 11 a.m. Saturday, lining up at 17th and Holyoke and proceeding down 17th to the park. Admission is a $3 button. www.shout.lt/B2kL
2. Whole Foods sneak peek: Tours inside on a space-available basis; live music, food trucks and kids’ activities in the parking lot, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, 1423 N. Webb Road
3. Iron Chef competition at the farmers market: Local chefs compete in cooking with a particular ingredient, 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Old Town Farmers Market, First and Mosley.
4. Color Vibe 5K race: 9 a.m. Saturday; packet pickup 7 to 9 a.m., Kansas Coliseum, 1279 E. 85th St. North. $50 for ages 13 and older and free for children 12 and under with a paid adult. After party, 9:30 to 11 a.m. www.thecolorvibe.com/wichita.php.
5. Age of the Gunfighter: Gun fights, fast-draw contests and historical character re-enactments, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Old Cowtown Museum, 1865 W. Museum Blvd. Members free; $7.75 adults; $6.50 seniors; $6 ages 12-17; $5.50 ages 4-11; ages under 4 free. 316-350-3323
6. Wonders of Mexico: Dances and songs from different regions of Mexico, 5 and 8 p.m. Saturday, Orpheum Theatre, 200 N. Broadway. $20 in advance, $25 at the door.
7. Cherokee Maidens and Sycamore Swing at Prairie Rose Chuckwagon Supper: Horse-drawn wagon rides, cowboy movies, performers, 5 p.m. Saturday, 15231 SW Parallel in Benton. $30 adults; $10 ages 6-12; $5 ages 3-5; ages 2 and under free. 316-778-2121
8. Food Trucks at the Fountain: Seven food trucks plus live music, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday, near the WaterWalk fountain at 515 S. Main.
9. Pink Heals Poker Run 2014: 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday, registration and breakfast; 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. motorcycle run; 4 p.m. live and silent auction; 5 p.m. barbeque, American Legion Post 256, 4301 W. Pawnee. Proceeds benefit Pink Heals Wichita and local cancer patients. Breakfast $6 adults, $3 children. 316-300-6336