The Forum Theatre Company is holding auditions for its 2014-2015 season from 7 to 10 p.m. Monday and Tuesday at the theater, 147 S. Hillside.
People interested in auditioning for musicals should prepare two music theater songs, one a ballad and the other an up-tempo piece. A pianist will be provided.
Those auditioning for non-musicals will not have to sing and will be provided with a monologue or scene to read.
All participants are asked to bring a resume and head shot. Call Kathy Hauptman at 316-618-0444 to schedule an audition date and time.
Never miss a local story.
People who have previously performed with the Forum Theatre Company do not need to participate in the first round of auditions. Contact Hauptman to sign up for callbacks, which will be at 7 p.m. Aug. 4.
The 2014-15 season includes the following shows:
• “They’re Playing Our Song,” book by Neil Simon and music by Marvin Hamlisch. Parts are available for three women and three men who are singers and dancers, ages 17-30.
• “Blithe Spirit” by Noel Coward. Parts are available for three women, ages 25-65, and one man, age 40-65.
• “A Christmas Carol,” book by Conrad Jestmore and music by Paul Jackson. The Forum is casting an ensemble of women and men ages 16 and older who will play multiple roles. Children’s auditions will be held separately.
• “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” by Todd Kreidler (based on the screenplay by Williams Rose). Parts are available for black and white men and women, ages 25-65.
• “Blues in the Night,” conceived by Sheldon Epps. Parts are available for one black man age 35-55, two black women ages 25-55, and one white woman age 25-45. Singers interested in this show should prepare a blues classic for the audition.
• “Two by Two,” book by Peter Stone and music by Richard Rodgers. Parts are available for men and women, ages 17-65.