If you're looking for ways to entertain dear old Dad during Father's Day weekend, we have a few father-friendly ideas for you.
* Coin and Stamp Show: The Annual Kansas Numismatic Association Coin & Stamp Show this weekend will include collectors and dealers who can help visitors figure out if their old coins are valuable. The 28th annual show is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday at the Cessna Activity Center, 2744 George Washington Blvd. For more information, visit www. kansasnumismaticassociation.org.
* Kansas Aviation Museum Bike Show: The event will feature custom, historic and late-model motorcycles displayed with a B-52, KC-135, Boeing 727, 737 and B-47, along with live music. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 George Washington Blvd. Admission is $6, free for children 3 and under. For more information, call 316-683-9242 or visit www.kansasaviationmuseum.org.
* Lake Afton Public Observatory: The venue is offering a Father's Day weekend special from 9 to 11 p.m. today and Saturday. Dads and grandpas get free admission to the program "Thirty Years of Astronomy — the Dark Sky" when accompanied by a paying child. It's at 25313 W. 39th St. South in Goddard.
* Tanganyika Wildlife Park, 1000 S. Hawkins Lane, Goddard: Dads will be admitted free to the park all day Sunday. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Father's Day Car Show at Sedgwick County Zoo , 5555 Zoo Blvd. View the zoo's animals — or classic and antique cars and vintage hot rods. Dads are admitted free when accompanied by a paying child. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.