* Today: Route 77 Classic Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., downtown Burns, Kan.Call 316-435-2299 for info.
* June 4: 18th annual All Ford and Mustang Car Show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Steve at 316-706-4828.
* June 4: 7th annual Moundridge Black Kettle Car Show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wheatridge Park, Moundridge. Call Jeff at 620-386-0851.
* June 4: Children's Miracle Network Car Show, 5-9 p.m., Wal Mart parking lot, 2020 N. Nelson Dr., Derby. Call 316-788-9400 for info.
* June 11: Mulvane Marauders Lucky 13 Showdown in the Valley Car Show, 1-7 p.m. downtown Mulvane. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* June 11: 13th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* June 11: Midway USA Chapter of NCRS All Corvette Show & Shine, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Davis-Moore Chevrolet, 8200 W. Kellogg. Call Dale at 316-619-9910.
* June 12: 39th annual Lake Afton All Wheels Car Show, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call Doug at 316-729-6645.
* June 17: 25th annual Derby Classic Car Show, 5-9 p.m., Atwood's parking lot. Call John at 316-992-5002.
* June 18: 26th annual Wichita Area Mopar Club All Mopar Meet, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call 316-291-0426 for more info.
* June 18: KID/WACO Motorcycle/Car Show & Drag Race, Kansas International Dragway, 61st. St. N. and Ridge Road, beginning at 11 a.m. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* June 19: 4th annual Father's Day Antique and Classic Car & Truck Show, noon to 5 p.m., Goessel Museum grounds. Call Donavon at 620-367-2391.
* June 19: 10th annual Father's Day Car Show, Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, Salina. Call Debbie at 785-827-9488, ext. 114.
* June 25: 2nd annual Bug/O/Rama car show, open to any VW-powered vehicle, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Brian at 316-993-1645.
* July 9: 17th annual Automobilia's Moonlight Car Show & Street Party, 6 p.m. to midnight, downtown Wichita. Call Gary at 316-264-9986.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 16: 6th annual Cessna Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cessna Citation Service Center parking lot, 2121 S. Hoover. Call 316-517-6342 for information.
* July 29-31: 31st annual KKOA Leadsled Spectacular and Run Wha Ya Brung Drags, Oakdale Park (car show) Crawford Park (drag races at old Salina airport). Call 417-847-2940 for more information.
* Aug. 6: 17th annual WFO Guys Car Show, downtown Augusta, 2-10 p.m. Call Corky at 316-775-1999.
* Aug. 6: 11th annaul Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Swensson Park, Lindsborg. Call 785-227-3706 for info.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for info.
* o Sept 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th & Webb Rd. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* o Sept. 10: Haysville United Methodist Church Car Show, 601 E. Grand, Haysville, 1-5 p.m. Call Paul at 316-524-8682.
* o Sept. 17-18: 25th annual Ol' Marais River Run, Ottawa. Call Candy at 785-242-5799.
* o Sept. 17: 13th annual Open Car & Bike Show, 1-6:30 p.m., downtown El Dorado. Call Holly at 316-321-3150.* o Sept. 17: 3rd annual K42/K2 Car & Bike Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 316-200-1814. * o Sept. 17: 6th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 7730 E. 37th St. North. Call 316-259-1234 for information.* o Sept. 23-25: 36th annual Last Run car show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call 620-442-1745 for information.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, main street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* oOct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420. cq