* March 12: 10th Annual Matfield Green St. Patrick's Day Parade and Car Show. Parade at 2 p.m., car show at the Hitchin' Post afterward. Call 620-753-3471 for more information.
* April 3: WSU/Midian Shriners Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Koch Arena parking lot, 21st and Hillside. Call Lori at 316-978-5691.
* April 9: NSRA Appreciation Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 1020 W. 103rd St. South, Peck. Call Rodger at 316-207-8484.
* April 7: Classic Cars for Kids Gala, 6-9 p.m., Century II Exhibition Hall. Benefit for Wichita Children's Home, $100 per person admission. Call 316-681-6702 for more information.
Never miss a local story.
* April 9: 26th annual Tulip Time Car Show and Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., grade school, Belle Plaine. Call Don at 620-488-2293.
* April 16: Inaugural Classic and Custom Car Show, 3-7 p.m., Derby High School. Call Randy at 316-250-0849.
* April 16: 8th annual Wheat State Chapter/ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Newell's Truck Stop, I-135, Exit 31, Newton. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* April 30: 3rd annual Benton Day Car Show/parade/swap meet, 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Benton Grade School. Call Robert at 316-371-0257.
* May 6: 10th annual Vatterott College Car Show, 5-9 p.m., 8853 E. 37th St. North. Call Diana at 316-634-0066.
* May 7: 12th annual C.A.R.S. Club Car show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., McPherson College campus. For more info, call 620-242-0569.
* May 7: 7th annual Newton Downtown Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Call 316-283-0391 for more information.
* May 7: Cambridge Market Benefit Show and Shine, 1-4 p.m., 21st North and Webb Road. Call Lewis at 316-522-2890.
* May 7: 3rd annual Gamblers for Life Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., 1643 S. Maize Road. Call 316-305-0102 for more information.
* May 14: Highlander Drive-In Reunion, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Drive. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 14: Day at the Burford Show and Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995.
* May 14: Hot Rods and Hot Dogs Show 'N Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Kansas Dry Stripping, 6017 S. Oliver. Call Ryan at 316-788-8923.
* May 20: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 21: St. Ignatius Catholic Church Car Show, Neodesha. Call John at 620-332-7957.
* May 22: Sunday Arc Car Show inside Old Cowtown Museum, registration 9 a.m., show from noon until 4 p.m. Call Carl at 316-755-2198.
* May 28: Route 77 Classic Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., downtown Burns. Call 316-435-2299 for more info.
* June 11: 13th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* June 12: 39th annual Lake Afton All Wheels Car Show, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Doug at 316-729-6645.
* June 18: 26th annual Wichita Area Mopar Club All Mopar Meet, 9 a.m. -4 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call 316-291-0426 for more info.
* June 19: 4th annual Father's Day Antique and Classic Car and Truck Show, noon-5 p.m., Goessel Museum grounds. Call Donavon at 620-367-2391.
* June 25: 2nd annual Bug/O/Rama car show, open to any VW-powered vehicle, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Brian at 316-993-1645.
* July 9: 17th annual Automobilia's Moonlight Car Show and Street Party, 6 p.m.-midnight, downtown Wichita. Call Gary at 316-264-9986.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 16: 6th annual Cessna Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Cessna Citation Service Center parking lot, 2121 S. Hoover. Call 316-517-6342 for more information.
* July 29-31: 31st annual KKOA Leadsled Spectacular and Run Wha Ya Brung Drags, Oakdale Park (car show) Crawford Park (drag races at old Salina airport). Call 417-847-2940 for more information.
* Aug. 6: 17th annual WFO Guys Car Show, downtown Augusta, 2-10 p.m. Call Corky at 316-775-1999.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for more info.
* Sept. 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 17-18: 25th annual Ol' Marais River Run, Ottawa. Call Candy at 785-242-5799.
* Sept. 17: 3rd annual K42/K2 Car and Bike Show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 316-200-1814.
* Sept. 17: 6th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 7730 E. 37th St. North. Call 316-259-1234 for more information.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, Main Street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420.