* Through Oct. 10: Chrome, Smoke and Flames, Art of the Automobile exhibit. Tuesdays through Sundays, 12:30-5:30 p.m. Deines Cultural Center, Russell. Call 785-483-3742 for info.
* Oct. 2: 21st annual Pontiac Uprising /GTOAA Regional drag race and car show, Kansas International Dragway, 61st and Ridge Road. Call Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Oct. 2: 25th annual Udall Fall Festival Car Show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Udall City Park. Call Ray at 620-782-3456.
* Oct. 2: Goddard Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9:45 a.m.-4 p.m., old Santa Fe railroad parking lot, downtown Goddard. Call Larry at 316-734-5670.
* Oct. 3: All Ford Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 1601 W. 51st St. North. Call Gilbert at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 10: 6th annual Kruz'n for Kids charity run, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 and 47th Street South. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 10: 25th annual Newton Toy Run, line-up begins at noon at Chisholm Trail Center, I-135, Exit 28. Call 316-267-6677 for info.
* Oct. 16: 3rd annual Walton Rural Life Festival Car, Truck, Tractor and Motorcycle Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Main Street, Walton. Call Dean at 316-727-6862.
* Oct. 16-17: 26th annual Haysville Fall Festival Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Riggs Park. Call Mike at 316-524-9124.
* Oct. 17: Classics in the Country Car Show, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., 9412 S. Kansas Road, Sedgwick (1 mile north of 125th Street North on Old 81 Highway). Call Joe at 316-722-9117.
* Oct. 23-24: 11th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.