* Through Oct. 10: Chrome, Smoke and Flames, Art of the Automobile exhibit. Tuesdays through Sundays, 12:30-5:30 p.m. Deines Cultural Center, Russell. Call 785-483-3742 for info.
* Sept. 25-26: 35th Annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last Run Car Show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call Linda at 620-442-6466.
* Sept. 25: Car Show at Northwood, 4-9 p.m., 3570 N. Woodlawn. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 25: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Antique and Classic Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Doonan's Peterbilt, 11118 W. Kellogg. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
Never miss a local story.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Burrton Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Burrton. Call 620-727-7963 for info.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Central Christian Twilight Car Show, 3-9 p.m., 2900 N. Rock Road. Call Mark at 316-204-7059.
* Sept. 25: 3rd annual German Car Club of Kansas Das Sonnenblumen Auto Fest 2010, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Thomas Park, Salina. Call Bill at 785-577-5033.
* Sept. 25: Rails 'N Trails Festival Car Show, 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Tri County Fair Grounds, Herington. Call Wally at 785-258-2600.
* Oct. 1-2: 21st annual Pontiac Uprising /GTOAA Regional drag race and car show, Kansas International Dragway, 61st and Ridge Road. Call Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Oct. 2: 25th annual Udall Fall Festival Car Show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Udall City Park. Call Ray at 620-782-3456.
* Oct. 2: Goddard Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9:45 a.m.-4 p.m., old Santa Fe railroad parking lot, downtown Goddard. Call Larry at 216-734-5670.
* Oct. 3: All Ford Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 1601 W. 51st St. North. Call Gilbert at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 10: 6th annual Kruz'n for Kids charity run, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 and 47th Street South. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 10: 25th annual Newton Toy Run, line-up begins at noon at Chisholm Trail Center, I-135, Exit 28. Call 316-267-6677 for info.
* Oct. 16: 3rd annual Walton Rural Life Festival Car, Truck, Tractor and Motorcycle Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Main Street, Walton. Call Dean at 316-727-6862.
* Oct. 16-17: 26th annual Haysville Fall Festival Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Riggs Park. Call Mike at 316-524-9124.
* Oct. 17: Classics in the Country Car Show, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., 9412 S. Kansas Road, Sedgwick (1 mile north of 125th Street North on Old 81 Highway). Call Joe at 316-722-9117.
* Oct. 23-24: 11th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.