* Aug. 21: 29th annual Mulvane Old Settlers Rod Run, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 525 E. Main St. Call Chris at 316-777-9273.
* Aug. 21: 2nd annual Cheney Car Show, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Cheney. Call Hank at 316-761-8587.
* Aug. 21-22: 39th annual Truett and Osborn Motorcycle Drag Races, Kansas International Dragway, 6100 N. Ridge Road. For info, call 316-682-4781.
* Aug. 22: Inaugural Hooter's/American Thunder Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Anthony at 316-993-1971.
* Aug. 26-29: BlackTop Nationals, downtown Wichita. For information, call 316-425-6767 or go to www.BlackTopNationals.com.
* Aug. 28: 12th annual March of Dimes Bikers for Babies Ride, 8:30 a.m., starting at Indian Motorcycle, 9501 W. Kellogg. For info call Jennifer at 316-267-9255.
* Sept. 3: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 9990 E. 13th St. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 3-5: 9th annual Goodguys Midwestern Nationals, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kan. Call Betsy at 503-246-0237.
* Sept. 4: 3rd annual Sutherlands Summer Days Car Show, Sutherlands parking lot, El Dorado. Call 887-329-7788.
* Sept. 6: Severy Labor Day Car Show, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Severy. Call Larry at 620-736-1101.
* Sept. 11: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Laird Noller Motors, 1421 E. 30th St., Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 4: All Wheels Super Saturday, beginning at 8 a.m., city park, Caldwell. Call Paul at 620-845-0966.
* Sept. 10-11: Starliner Garage Crawl and Kustom Car Show(pre-1965 models) . Garage Crawl, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, beginning at Holiday Inn Express, I-135 and 48th Street South. Car show, 7 a.m.- 4 p.m. Saturday, Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd. Call Jack at 316-680-6229.
* Sept. 11: 5th Annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 37th North and Rock Road. Call Kathy at 316-259-1234.
* Sept. 16-19: Summer Set Nationals Bike Drags and Show, Kansas International Dragway. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* Sept. 18: 2nd annual K42/2 Car and Bike Club Car Show and swap meet, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Norwich. Call Larry at 620-478-2000.
* Sept. 24-26: 35th Annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last Run Car Show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call Linda at 620-442-6466.
* Sept. 25: Car Show at Northwood, 4-9 p.m., 3570 N. Woodlawn. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 25: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Antique and Classic Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Doonan's Peterbilt, 11118 W. Kellogg. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Burrton Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Burrton. Call 620-727-7963 for info.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Central Christian Twilight Car Show, 3-9 p.m., 2900 N. Rock Road. Call Mark at 316-204-7059.
* Sept. 25: 3rd annual German Car Club of Kansas Das Sonnenblumen Auto Fest 2010, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Thomas Park, Salina. Call Bill at 785-577-5033.
* Sept. 25: Rails 'Trails Festival Car Show, 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Tri County Fair Grounds, Herington. Call Wally at 785-258-2600.
* Oct. 3: All Ford Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 1601 W. 51st St. North. Call Gilbert at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 10: 6th annual Kruz'n for Kids charity run, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 and 47th Street South. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 23-24: 11th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.