* Beginning April 9: Friday Night Car Cruise, 6:30 p.m., southeast corner of Central and Tyler. Call Sheldon at 316-945-1000.
* April 10: Tulip Time 25th Anniversary Car Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Belle Plaine. Call Don at 620-488-2293.
* April 17: 7th annual Highlander Drive-in Reunion Car Show, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Dr. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* April 18: 2nd annual Esto Dignus Car, Truck and Bike Show, 1-5 p.m., St. Jude Church, 3030 Amidon. Call David at 316-821-9343.
Never miss a local story.
* April 24: Northwood Center Car Show, N. Woodlawn and 35th St., 3-8 p.m. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* April 25: 10th annual WSU & Midian Shriners Car Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., WSU parking lot at 17th & Hillside. Call 316-978-2886 for information.
* May 1: 6th annual Downtown Newton Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m, Main Street, Newton. Call 316-283-0391 for information.
* May 2: Orpheum Theatre Thunder on the Plains Car Show, 2-6 p.m. Call Jennifer at 316-268-0884.
* May 7: 9th annual Vatterott College Car Show & Open House, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., 8853 E. 37th Street N. Call 316-634-0066.
* May 8: Day at the Burford Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., benefit for Burford Theater, downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995. * May 8: British Car Club of Wichita Spring Car Show, all makes welcome, 1-4 p.m., N. Webb Rd. and 21st St. Call Sharolyn at 316-522-1339 for information.
* May 8: American Cancer Society Car Show, 1643 S. Maize Rd, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Michele at 316-765-3065.
* May 14: Red Robin Car Show, 13th & Webb Rd., 4-8 p.m. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 23: ARC Car Show inside Old Cowtown Museum, registration 9:30-11:45 a.m., show noon to 4 p.m. For information, go to www.ArcCarShow.com.
* May 29: Route 77 Classic Car & Bike Show, downtown Burns, registration 8 a.m. to noon, awards 4 p.m. Call Rose at 316-435-2299.* May 29: South Central Kansas Mustang Club 17th annual Mustang & Ford Powered Car Show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sedgwick County Park, Wichita. Call Steve at 316-706-4828.
* June 12: 12th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* July 1-4: 31st annual GTO Association of America National Convention, Century II/Kansas International Dragway. Call Les at 316-788-6969 or Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Aug. 26-29: BlackTop Nationals, downtown Wichita. For information, call 316-425-6767 or go to www.BlackTopNationals.com.
* Sept. 10-11: Starliner Garage Crawl and Kustom Car Show(pre-1965 models) . Garage Crawl, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, beginning at Holiday Inn Express, I-135 & 48th St. South. Car show, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd. Call Jack at 316-680-6229.cq