* Aug. 15: 28th annual Mulvane Old Settlers rod Run, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 525 E. Main, Mulvane. Call Chris at 316-777-9273.
* Aug. 15-16: 38th annual Truett & Osborn Motorcycle Drag Races, Kansas International Dragway, 6100 N. Ridge Rd. Call 316-682-4781 for info.* Aug. 22: Jimmie's Diner Cruise In, 3111 N. Rock Rd., 5-9 p.m. Call Linda at 316-425-5565.
* Aug. 29: Northwest High School Thespian Car & Bike Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., school parking lot. Call Kevin at 316-794-3664.
* Aug. 29: Cheney 125th Anniversary Car Show, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., downtown Cheney. Call Hank at 316-761-8587.
* Sept. 4: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m.,13th & Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 4-6: 8th annual Goodguys Midwestern Nationals, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kan. Info: www.good-guys.com
* Sept. 5: 10th annual I.A.M. District Lodge 70 Car & Bike Show/Poker Run. 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., 3830 S. Meridian. Call Brent at 316-807-6079.
* Sept. 5: 4th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 37th & Rock Rd., 4-9 p.m. Call Kathy at 316-259-1234.
* Sept. 5: 22nd annual All Wheels Super Saturday Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Caldwell City Park. Call Rex at 620-845-2983.
* Sept. 5: Canton Chamber of Commerce Cars, Crafts & Cycles, Main Street, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call Roxie at 620-628-4794.* Sept. 5: 2nd annual Summer Days Classic Car Show, Sutherlands parking lot, 2850 W. Central, El Dorado. Call Doug at 316-322-7788.
* Sept. 5-6: 12th annual All Dodge Charger Weekend/Swap Meet, Laird Noller Dodge, 1421 E. 30th, Hutchinson. Call 620-259-0136 for info.
* Sept. 6: Florence Labor Day Car Show, Main Street, Florence, Kan., 12-4:30 p.m. Call Roger at 620-878-4348.
* Sept. 11: Starliner Car Show, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas Aviation Museum. Info: 316-683-9242.* Sept. 12: Wheat State/ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Laird-Noller Motors, Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.o
* Sept. 13: 9th annual WSU Car Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 17th & Hillside. Info: 316-978-2886. * Sept. 19: 13th annual Southwinds Corvette Club/Central Community Church Twilight Classic Car Show and Wichita On Wheels Reunion, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6100 W. Maple. Call Iran at 316-262-0262 or Kurt at 316-773-0774. * Sept. 20: SKOOPS Annual Sock Hop, Cruz-In & Car Show, 101 N. Main, Hesston. Call Ken at 620-327-2741.
* Sept. 25-27: 34th annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last run, Agri-Business Building, 712 W. Washington. Info at www.actumbleweeds.com
* Sept. 26: German Car Club Car Show, Thomas Park, Salina. Info, call Bill at 785-577-5033.* Oct. 2-4: 2nd annual Downtown Hutchinson Rockin' Rollin' Rod Run. For info, go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 4: All Ford Day, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Salvation Army Hiawatha Campus & Retreat Center, 1601 W. 51st St. N. Call Gil at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 9-10: 20th annual Pontiac Uprising, Friday 6-9 p.m., Airport Hilton; Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas International Raceway. Call Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Oct. 10: 11th annual Haven Fall Festival Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Eddie at 620-663-8046.
* Oct. 11: 5th annual Kruz'n for Kids Charity Car Cruise for Toys for Tots, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 & 47th St. S. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 17: 2009 American Legion Riders Troop Support Ride, staging 9:30 a.m., Derby Post 408, 101 S. Baltimore, Derby; 2 p.m., ride to Wichita Post 256, 4301 W. Pawnee. Call Kathy at 316-990-7009.
* Oct. 17-18: 3rd annual Classics in the Country Car Show & Swap Meet; 9412 S. Kansas Rd., Sedgwick. Swap meet 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; car show 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Call Joe at 316-409-1077 or Mike at 620-628-4590. * Oct. 24-25: 10th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.cq