The physical testing portion of the NFL Combine continued Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium with the quarterbacks, running backs, tight ends and receivers. Here are the players whose stock rose and fell, according to Rob Rang of NFLDraftScout.com and CBSSports.com.
• Ole Miss receiver Donte Moncrief, who ran a 4.4 40-yard dash: I really like Moncrief. He had a lot more production two years ago, but they had this spectacular freshman receiver this year who kind of stole the show. Moncrief was really playing second fiddle and he didnt have the production so there were some people that may have been surprised he came out (this year), and hes a good player.
• Oregon State receiver Brandin Cooks (4.33 40) and LSU receiver Odell Beckham (4.43 40): Those guys had great workouts.
• Kent State running back Dri Archer: Thats the kid that ran the fastest 40-yard dash (4.26) of the day, so you have to mention him.
• California linebacker Khairi Fortt: He did really well on the bench press (30 reps), thats really going to help him.
• UCLA linebacker Anthony Barr: Im a little concerned because he only did 15 reps on the bench press. Hes got really long arms so thats not as much of a concern, but hes a linebacker who plays with a little more speed and finesse rather than physicality, so the lack of weight-room strength is a little bit of a red flag, considering I do consider him to be a top-10 type of player. I dont think is going to knock him out of the top 10 or anything like that, but it does just make it that much more clear that (Buffalos) Khalil Mack is the best linebacker in this class, not Anthony Barr.
• Arizona running back KaDeem Carey: The absolute biggest faller of the day, unfortunately. He ran the 40 in 4.70 seconds. He was our top-rated running back entering today, but I dont know if he can keep that now thats very, very slow, obviously, for a running back. So that is definitely a concern.
• TCU cornerback Jason Verrett: He announced today he would undergo surgery after his pro day based on a labrum tear. Thats obviously news thats going to cause his stock to fluctuate a little bit.
• LSU receiver Jarvis Landry: I dont remember his 40-yard dash time (4.77) but it was slower than hoped.