Log Out | Member Center

53°F

78°/56°

One injured in garage fire

  • Published Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at 5:24 p.m.
  • Updated Monday, Jan. 6, 2014, at 5:24 p.m.

Wichita firefighters tackle a garage fire reported about 12:30 in the 11700 block of West Cindy Lane, near 119th and Central. A 19-year-old man suffered smoke inhalation and burns to an arm and was transported to an area hospital by ambulance. (Mike Hutmacher/The Wichita Eagle, Jan. 6, 2014)

Related story:

Search for a job

in

Top jobs