Log Out | Member Center

90°F

91°/73°

Woman taken to hospital after North Green house fire

  • The Wichita Eagle
  • Published Saturday, July 27, 2013, at 9:16 a.m.

A 59-year-old woman was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation in a house fire early Saturday on North Green, emergency dispatchers said.

The fire was reported at 2:07 a.m. in the 200 block of North Green, near Douglas and Grove.

Reach Tim Potter at 316-268-6684 or tpotter@wichitaeagle.com.

Subscribe to our newsletters

The Wichita Eagle welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Please see our commenting policy for more information.

Have a news tip? You can send it to wenews@wichitaeagle.com.

Search for a job

in

Top jobs