U.S. Rep. Tim Huelskamp, R-Fowler, will be holding a series of five town hall meetings across two time zones on July 1.
Huelskamp has followed the practice of his predecessor, Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Hays, and holds at least one town hall a year in each of the 63 counties that make up the sprawling rural Kansas 1st House District.
Here are the scheduled meeting times and locations. The Stanton County meeting is Central Time. All others are Mountain Time:
• Stanton County – 8-9 a.m., Stanton County Senior Center, 205 E. Weaver Ave., Johnson City
• Hamilton County – 9-10 a.m., Hamilton County Courthouse, 219 N. Main St., Syracuse
• Greeley County – 11-12 a.m., Melven O. Kuder Senior Center, 410 Broadway Ave., Tribune
• Wallace County – 2-3 p.m., Wallace County Courthouse, 313 N Main St., Sharon Springs
• Sherman County – 4-5 p.m., Sherman County Courthouse, 813 Broadway Ave., Goodland