Log Out | Member Center



See Dept. of Ed. ‘report card’ for the school year

  • Published Monday, April 1, 2013, at 12 a.m.

Each Monday, The Eagle highlights a government record that is available to the public. Open records help people keep government in check and help them better understand how government affects their lives.

For a complete list of You Oughta Know columns, go to www.kansas.com/oughta.

The record: The Kansas State Department of Education’s “Report Card” for the 2011-12 school year.

Why you’d want it: To learn more about your child’s district or school.

Where you get it: Go to http://svapp15586.ksde.org/rcard/. You may search by district and then by school. Click on the county in which your district and school are situated.

How much does it cost: The information is free.

Deb Gruver

Subscribe to our newsletters

The Wichita Eagle welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Please see our commenting policy for more information.

Have a news tip? You can send it to wenews@wichitaeagle.com.

Search for a job


Top jobs