Its time again for The Wichita Eagles Great Outdoors Photo Contest. You can submit your best outdoors photo through Feb. 8.
The top 15 adult and top five youth (16 and under) entries will be selected by Eagle photographers.
The public will pick the winners on Kansas.com and at the Kansas Sports, Boat and Travel Show, Feb. 14-17 at the Kansas Pavilions.
Online voting will be Feb. 12-16. Sports Show voting will be Feb. 14-16. Winners will be announced on The Eagles Outdoors page Feb. 17.
All who enter will receive one free admission ticket to the Sports Show, available at the shows ticket window. All who vote can register to win an 11-by-14-inch outdoors print taken by an Eagle photographer.
• One entry per person, and it must include the entrants name, phone number, e-mail address, and the name of the photo.
• Entrants 16 and under must provide their age to be included in the youth category.
• The entrant must have taken the photo, but it doesnt have to be from Kansas or from within the past year.
• Photos should depict the beauty of the outdoors.
• Normal toning and cropping are allowed, but there may be no major photo manipulation.
Sending your entry
E-mail: Entries should go to email@example.com. Size should be a minimum of 300K. Great Outdoors Photo Contest must appear in the subject field. The entrants contact information and the photos name are required.
Mail: Entries sent by mail must be 8-by-10-inch prints and go to Great Outdoors Photo Contest, Wichita Eagle, 825 E. Douglas, Wichita, 67202. Proper-sized self-addressed stamped envelopes must accompany prints to be returned.
Drop- offs: Entries in envelopes can be dropped off at The Eagles front counter from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays. Entries will not be held for later pickup.
For more information, call 316-268-6382 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.