Log Out | Member Center



Fire burns garage in south Wichita

  • Published Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, at 1:21 p.m.
  • Updated Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012, at 1:36 p.m.

Fire burns garage in south Wichita

Click here to see the video in full screen or to e-mail to a friend.

A fire that caused $180,000 in damage to a three-car garage attached to a south Wichita home early Friday afternoon was likely ignited by accident, a Wichita fire investigator said. (Video courtesy of James Carpenter)

Subscribe to our newsletters

The Wichita Eagle welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Please see our commenting policy for more information.

Have a news tip? You can send it to wenews@wichitaeagle.com.

Search for a job


Top jobs