The Orpheum Theatres recently announced fall/winter season will include seven well-known acts and will celebrate the theaters 90th anniversary.
Tickets for the shows went on sale at 10 a.m. June 15 at Select-A-Seat outlets, at www.selectaseat.com, or by calling 316-755-SEAT.
Following is a list of the acts that will appear from August through December at the venue, 200 N. Broadway.
• Wynonna, 7:30 p.m. Aug. 16: The legendary country singer is best known as one half of the group The Judds. Tickets are $99.50, $79.50, $69.50, $59.50, $49.50 and $39.50.
• Bernadette Peters with the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, 8 p.m. Aug. 25: Peters is a two-time Tony Award-winning performer known for her Broadway roles in Gypsy and Annie Get Your Gun. Tickets are $99, $89 and $79.
• Branford Marsalis Quartet, 7:30 p.m. Nov. 16: Marsalis is a Grammy-award winning saxophonist. Tickets are $69.50, $59.50, $44.50 and $34.50.
• Chris Isaak, 7 p.m. Dec. 2: Isaak is best known for the songs Wicked Game and Baby Did a Bad, Bad Thing and the TV series The Chris Isaak Show. Tickets are $99, $67, $57 and $47.
• Moreland and Arbuckle, 8 p.m. Dec.7: This Delta blues band features guitar, blues harps and drums. Tickets are $15 general admission.
• American English, 8 p.m. Dec. 8: This Beatles tribute band performs the songs of the legendary group. Tickets are $28, $23 and $18.
• Jim Brickman, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 18: Brickman is an adult contemporary artist whose hits include Valentine and The Gift. Tickets are $64.50, $49.50, $44.50 and $34.50.