This database contains the salaries of local government workers. Currently it contains:
- Wichita Public Schools (salaries as of March 2013)
- City of Wichita (salaries as of April 2012)
- Sedgwick County (salaries as of March 2013)
- Maize Public Schools (added 5/30/12, salaries for 2011-12 school year)
- City of Derby (added 6/13/12, salaries for calendar 2011)
- Derby Public Schools (added 8/23/12, salaries for 2011-12 school year)
- Andover Public Schools (added 9/20/12, salaries for 2011-12 school year)
- Goddard Public Schools (added 9/20/12, salaries for 2011-12 school year)
- State of Kansas, including all public universities (added 10/9/12, salaries for calendar 2011)
More local agencies will be added later.
To find a government employee's salary, use the search form below. Search by name, job title or department name.
Page 1 of 1
Sources: City of Derby, City of Wichita, Sedgwick County, USD 266 Maize Public Schools, USD 260 Derby Public Schools, USD 385 Andover Public Schools, USD 265 Goddard Public Schools, USD 259 Wichita Public Schools, State of Kansas
- The value of benefits (health insurance premiums, retirement contributions) is not included.
- Information on overtime pay and employee status (part-time vs. full-time and salaried vs. hourly) are not available for all agencies.