Hometown Sports Calendar (Jan. 19)
To submit a listing, e-mail email@example.com.
• Jan. 22: Youth camp at Northwest High for grades 2-8, $45. Contact Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953 or wichitafootballacademy.com.
• Feb. 11, March 10: Wichita Football Academy camps, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at Sluggers, 13th and Ridge. Contact Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953 or wichitafootballacademy.com.
• Deadline March 2: Wichita Parks Department adult flag football league beginning March 13 at South Lakes Complex. Separate leagues play eight games on Tuesday evenings or Saturday afternoon. Fee $300 for eight games and tournament. Call 316-268-4361 for information.
• March 24, May 5, June 2: Wichita Wild camps at Hartman Arena, Park City, grades 2-8, $45. Free ticket to that night’s Wild game. See wichitafootballacademy.com.
• Through March: Wichita Football Academy clinics for QB, RB, WR and linemen, grades 2-8. Wednesday and Sunday nights. Contact Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953 or wichitafootballacademy.com.
• Deadline April 6: Wichita Parks Department golf league to be played on Sundays. Matches rotate among the five city-owned courses. Entry fee $180 per two-man team. Call 316-268-4361 for information.
• Deadline March 2: Wichita Parks Department spring leagues for men and co-ed leagues at South Lakes or West Side Athletic Field. Entry fee $425 for six doubleheaders beginning March 18. Call 316-268-4361 for league information.
© 2012 Wichita Eagle and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved. http://www.kansas.com