Calendar (Oct. 24)
* 14-U Rangers looking for players for fall and 2012 seasons. Contact Rob Dreiling at 316-550-6031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Oct. 26: Basketball fundamental skills clinic, 5-6:30 p.m., ages 4-8. Fee $25. Call 316-807-7717.
* Nov. 12-13: Solomon Tournament for boys grades 5-7. Fee $135 by Nov. 1. Three-game minimum. Call 785-655-2800 or e-mail email@example.com.
* Wichita Cheer Academy forming youth squads for football games, grades K-8. See www.leaguelineup.com/wichitacheeracademy or call Jordan Giffin at 316-519-1001.
* Brocaw Blazers youth team tryouts through Nov. 6. Call Steve Howell at 316-993-1280 or check brocawblazers.org.
* Nov. 5-6: WFA Champions Bowl, tournament-style youth tournament. See wichitafootballacademy.com or call Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953.
* Nov. 12-13: WFA Sunflower Bowl. See wichitafootballacademy.com or call Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953.
* Wichita Giants seeking players and coaches, grades 2-8. Information at www.leaguelineup.com/wichitagiantsfootball.
* Wichita Football Academy forming program for seventh and eighth graders. Contact Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953.
* Through October: Business Women's Golf League plays Tuesday afternoons through October at Braeburn.
* 12-U and 10-U division Shockerettes girls team tryouts at TRYC for next summer. Call Vincent Garcia at 316-390-4352.
* Deadline Oct. 31: YMCA league for girls 12-18 at Farha Sport Center (South branch). Fee $550 per team for members, $650 nonmembers. Call 316-942-5511 for information.
Calendar items are updated each week. Facility rentals will not be included. E-mail information, including a telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 316-268-6536.
© 2011 Wichita Eagle and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved. http://www.kansas.com