Log Out | Member Center



Permits are a clue to plans in your area

  • Published Monday, April 18, 2011, at 12:07 a.m.

Each Monday, The Eagle highlights a government record that is available to the public. Open records help people keep government in check and help them better understand how government affects their lives.

For a complete list of You Oughta Know columns, go to www.kansas.com/oughta.

The record: Planning documents related to conditional use permits and planned developments in Wichita.

Why you'd want them: To learn more about planning in your area.

Where you get the records: Go to http://wichita.gov/CityOffices/Planning. Click on the "CUPs and PUDs" link. Then click on any file in which you are interested.

How much it will cost: The information is free.

— Deb Gruver

Subscribe to our newsletters

The Wichita Eagle welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Please see our commenting policy for more information.

Have a news tip? You can send it to wenews@wichitaeagle.com.

Search for a job


Top jobs