Mr. Gray's Ledger: O.L. Ring
Subject: wagonload of mattresse
Date: May 24, 1911
O.L. Ring (1876-1953) served on St. John's City Council in 1913, the year the fountain was unveiled in the city square. It was also the year an ordinance was passed providing street numbers. Mr. Ring is buried at Fairview Park Cemetery in St. John.
Photo No. 2044
Location: St. John