Log Out | Member Center



Sedgwick County Aging Department offers help to older tornado victims

  • Published Wednesday, May 9, 2007, at 3:19 p.m.
  • Updated Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008, at 5:15 p.m.

Older adults displaced by the tornadoes and severe weather in Greensburg who are temporarily living in Butler, Harvey or Sedgwick counties can call the Sedgwick County Department on Aging for services.

The department can provide necessary services including medical checkups, transportation, grocery shopping, legal services, meal preparation and housekeeping duties.

Adults can call the department at 316-660-5120 or visit www.sedgwickcounty.org/aging.

Barbara J. Isenberg

Subscribe to our newsletters

The Wichita Eagle welcomes your comments on news of the day. The more voices engaged in conversation, the better for us all, but do keep it civil. Please refrain from profanity, obscenity, spam, name-calling or attacking others for their views. Please see our commenting policy for more information.

Have a news tip? You can send it to wenews@wichitaeagle.com.

Search for a job


Top jobs